1. After ironing your clothes, give them a minute or two to cool down before you put them on
2. Rub shaving cream into the collar of your clothes to get makeup stains out
3. Use white bread to get out lipstick stains
White bread removes grease fingerprints from walls. Just press (and rub, if needed) on the grease stains and they should come out. Do this as soon as possible so the grease doesn’t set it.
4. Bread will also get dirt stains out of suede shoes
5. Magic Erasers will get stains out of your shoes like magic
6. Nail polish remover also works wonders on shoes
7. Spray your clothes with lemon juice and water to get sweaty stains out before you wash
8. Wrap wet clothes in a towel and squeeze them to reduce drying time
9. Use a safety pin to put a drawstring back in place
10. Unshrink a sweater by soaking it in warm water and conditioner
11. Use vinegar to keep your dark wash jeans dark
12. Maintain the colour of your favorite pair of dark jeans by adding a 1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar to the final rinse cycle while doing laundry.